dfgh

Select Architects designed, obtained Town Planning Approval and documented through to construction, the new Barwon Water Depot office.

The building combined various departments under the one roof. The departments included staff amenities, a large lunch room, an open plan office along with smaller meeting rooms, specialty services and a drive through storage/workshop facility. A bike storage facility and large parking area for fleet trucks were both incorporated into the design for daily use at the depot office.

The lunchroom looks out to the heritage-listed aqueduct, designed by engineer E.G Stone and erected from 1913-1915. It would appear to be the only one of its kind in Australia in terms of its length and the use of the Considere construction technique.